Henke, Williams & Boll, LLP provides comprehensive labor and employment law assistance to employers of all sizes. We work with our clients to address and resolve workplace issues as well as traditional labor and management disputes.
We regularly advise clients in all aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- Negotiating and preparing Employment Agreements and Severance Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Employee hiring, performance issues, discipline and termination
- Personnel policies and employee handbooks
- Wage Claims filed with the Texas Workforce Commission
- Workers' compensation matters
- Negotiating, preparing and enforcing non-competition, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure agreements
We strive to assist clients with developing and maintaining employment practices that meet their business goals while complying with the law. We assist in the prevention of employment disputes through proactive steps and preventative counseling. When an employment dispute does arise, we aggressively defend our clients' personnel decisions, whether it means mediating, arbitrating, litigating in state or federal court, or appearing before an administrative agency.