Ratings & Reviews
Mr.Kruse represents me in my High Conflict divorce. He took over as my lawyer after the case had been ongoing for approx 1 yr. Mr.Kruse stepped in and finally got things moving. His professionalism and efficiency constantly amazes me. He ha...
Mr.Kruse represents me in my High Conflict divorce. He took over as my lawyer after the case had been ongoing for approx 1 yr. Mr.Kruse stepped in and finally got things moving. His professionalism and efficiency constantly amazes me. He has a "go-go-go" attitude. I now feel confident that I have the best man on the job. I really appreciate how he constantly keeps me updated with his frequent status reports. Mr.Kruse always responds to calls and texts in a VERY timely manner. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Oil and Gas Litigation, Estate Planning, Family Law.
Admitted: 2014, Texas.
Law School: University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
Member: State Bar of Texas, Houston Bar Association, Women and the Law Section of the the State Bar of Texas
- Negotiated settlement with the State of Texas in a civil forfeiture matter allowing the property owner to recover his property.
- Facilitated the sale of a company operating a pharmacy, including client education regarding the requirements of the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Recouped a substantial down payment and cancelled the contract for construction of a new home in a contract dispute.
- Successfully negotiated on behalf of residential tenants, resulting in favorable settlements.
- Diligently pursued and obtained information by nuanced, staggered FOIA requests relating to an operator's compliance with Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement regulations.
- Prepared estate planning documents, including planning for pets after their owner's deaths.
After obtaining her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas, Emily worked for a global engineering and construction company as a hiring liaison for college students and recent graduates. This experience required her to learn about and visit a vast array of engineering projects and programs, including those related to infrastructure, environmental remediation, nuclear power and defense.
Emily attended law school at the University of Houston Law Center where she was active in student organizations and the Houston Journal of International Law.
Emily is a native Texan but enjoys traveling and taking in new cultures, cuisines, and experiences. She and her husband Manuel ('Manny') Gardberg, a real estate lawyer in Houston, enjoy life in the city with their cherished pets and the urban wildlife that visit from time to time. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors and participating in wildlife rescue.